THE SPARC VALUES
1. WORK TO KEEP PEOPLE OUT OF INSTITUTIONAL CARE
People who receive our Programs and Services shall develop hope, a secure base and sense of self, supportive relationships, empowerment, social inclusion, coping skills, and meaning.
2. BE POSITIVE AND SOLUTION-BASED
People who work at SPARC shall maintain a solution-based demeanor and view crisis as opportunities. Negativity ruins company cultures.
3. GIVE AND ACCEPT FEEDBACK APPROPRIATELY, AND GROW
We believe we must make it ok to give and accept feedback appropriately, and then grow from that experience. Gossip is unfair and hurtful.
4. SUPPORT THE PRINCIPLES OF SYSTEM OF CARE
We accept the principles of System of Care. We are family-driven, community-based, and culturally and linguistically competent. Collaboration is critical.
5. MAINTAIN GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE
Great customer service will be achieved through genuine, transparent relationships
6. RECORD WHAT WE DO ACCURATELY AND TIMELY
We have a responsibility to record accurately, timely, with confidentiality, and in a manner that adheres to local, state and federal standards.